Thursday 1 January 2015

What I love about Kuala Lumpur

What I love about Kuala Lumpur:

1. I love the fact you can get cheesy fries at Burger King.

2. I love the fact you can get 2 meals with sides, extras and drinks from Nandos for less than £10.

3. I love how MAC makeup is about half the price than what you pay for it in England (and it is from a genuine store).

4. I love Chilis (Asia's cheaper version of TGI Fridays).

5. I love having HBO on telly during those rainy days and nights.

6. I love how everything in the Topshop sale is in my size.

7. I love the view of the city you get from the top of the Petronas Twin Towers (The KL Tower has pretty good views too).





8. I love how the metro is just round the corner and takes us straight to all the places we need to go.

9. I love the fact we are so far away from home but we still end up meeting people who live 2 minutes down the road (Bixley and Otley, how random!)

10. I love the fact Malaysians know how to put on a good firework display, even though trying to leave was eventful (stampede of people trying to get out and being pushed left, right and centre) and they love spraying shavig foam everywhere.



11. I love meeting up with the Brooks family for a few evenings :)


That pretty much sums up our trip to Kuala Lumpur. Next stop Australia!
Oh and Happy New Year :)
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment